dinsdag 19 mei 2015

Painter's Club 'De Kwast', Scotland Trip 2015 - Part 4

In her blog (http://www.lotjemeijknecht.nl/#!blog/c3ec) Lotje described her attempts to paint little houses in water colour: tiny, tiny houses against huge rock formations. My attention went to the wether conditions.



Reconnoitering the surroundings. Look at the red deer!


And now the same surroundings as I did them.

Rain and hail: we glide over the boulders.


Nevertheless, a drawing of Loch Nevis on soaked paper.


A short moment of dryness. Here we go again.


My natural palette.

And how I used it.

Real mountaineering: no tracks, just a GPS.

And here it comes again, the rain.

Gliding on our way down, through the camera.

The same ravine in my interpretation.


Back at the base, the end of a long day....


enjoying the fruits.












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten